Friday, July 27, 2007

A Little Reunion

Yeah..Charlie is home!!! He got in this morning at 8:00 and not a moment sooner...I thought for sure Aniela and I were going to start going into withdrawal! Aniela was so excited to see her daddy and clapped with enthusiasm when he opened the car door to smother her with kisses. I see how it is the kid gets the first kiss! I guess I just have to admit defeat...I mean how can I compete with those chubby little cheeks, blonde hair, and that button nose.

When we got home we all took a little breather and Aniela couldn't wait to get the books out and have daddy read to her. She is very efficient at getting her own books from her basket, bringing them over to us, and then when were done she will take it back to the basket and pick out another one. What can I say I get 'em trained early on the "clean-up-after-your messes" thing!! Not that it always works since Aniela is picking up speed at shaking her head "no" to everything these days. How do they learn these things so quickly?

Were planning on taking it easy this weekend and have some quality family time. We'll catch up with everyone next week!!

1 comment:

Susanna said...

She is so cute!!! How lucky that she resembles MARTA and not CHARLIE!!! :)