
Yesterday morning while letting Maggie out Granny spotted a fox in our
neighbors yard. It's about
time we saw some wildlife up here! We thought that surely living on the edge of the
Boreal Forest we would have seen something by now. Almost everyday Charlie looks out the window hoping he spots some deer..but to no avail.

It was neat to see the little creature and of course being a blogger I ran for my camera and
quietly tried to snap some pictures. By the time I made it out the back the fox was on his way around to the front. So I ran through the house out the front door and finally got my pictures as Mr. or Mrs. fox ran down the street.

1 comment:
I would not eat them with a fox, I would not eat them in a box. Cool pix of the fox!
Post a Comment