Sunday, July 15, 2007

Till Next Time...

Today was a sad day as we saw Granny, Grandpa and Maggie off. The last two weeks went by too fast and we will miss the Grandparents spoiling us. Each morning Aniela woke up looking forward to seeing Maggie and giving her a doggie "cookie". Shortly after the cookie ritual, Grandpa would come up the stairs saying, "FE -FI -FO -FUM", and with those words Aniela would turn her head towards the basement door and smile in anticipation of Grandpa!

Then of course I was spoiled having built in babysitters so those last few pesky house things could get done.We truly enjoyed Charlie's parents being here and are already planning an RV excursion to Jasper and Banff next summer with them! Next were waiting in anticipation of my mom's (Babcia) visit in mid-August.


3 comments:

Susanna said...

YOU CUT DAD'S HAIR!!!! I love it!!! I am crying just reading your blog!!! :(. I know they will miss you too and I am SO GLAD your mom is coming to visit- that will be awesome! Take care, call if you get lonely! :)

Marta said...

Yep grandpa got his summer haircut early on in the visit since granny said it would grow back by the time they got to Peoria! You'll have to try and get another one in at your house :-) Charlie leaves tomorrow so I'll call during the week!

Our Family said...

Marta,
Looks like you all are having fun in Canada!! Everything is doing fine in AZ! Not much going on!!
Talk soon.