Above: A bad attempt at
taking a picture of ourselves...
Poor Aniela couldn't stand
the flash!!
These last few days we have been keeping busy with errands around town and I still have some paperwork to do from the move. Not to mention the long process of trying to get doctors up here. Today I venture out to get Aniela an apt. for her 18 month check-up in November. It may be a long way off but I guess it's hard to get in with doctors since its a booming town and there are not enough to go around. Then after that we head to the health clinic to set up an appointment for her immunizations. Doesn't it all sound like so much fun... I'll let you know how it goes!
As for pictures, with Granny and Grandpa gone, the camera hasn't been out much. Yesterday morning it was rainy so I was able to snatch some pics of Aniela playing. She is into books lately. It's never ending with the reading...I know its a good thing but I can't take it anymore!!! If I have to read "Baby Einstein Farm Friends" one more time...well you mom and dad's out there know what I mean. Going outside is another preoccupation lately. Anytime during the day Aniela will bring her shoes over to me, followed by my shoes, and then attempt to say the word "outside". Subtle isn't she! Of course after all that effort how can I say no!
And then, as pictured below,when there is nothing left to do Aniela's imagination gets going and she decides to experiment with things around her ..I love these moments!!

the flash!!
These last few days we have been keeping busy with errands around town and I still have some paperwork to do from the move. Not to mention the long process of trying to get doctors up here. Today I venture out to get Aniela an apt. for her 18 month check-up in November. It may be a long way off but I guess it's hard to get in with doctors since its a booming town and there are not enough to go around. Then after that we head to the health clinic to set up an appointment for her immunizations. Doesn't it all sound like so much fun... I'll let you know how it goes!
And then, as pictured below,when there is nothing left to do Aniela's imagination gets going and she decides to experiment with things around her ..I love these moments!!
"And now the Great Aniela will attempt to squeeze herself into a bucket a quarter of her size"
...as you can tell from the last picture she got stuck!!!
The End
1 comment:
There's an Aniela in that bucket,
that bucket.
There's an Aniela in that bucket ... in that bucket, there's an Aniela.
We just arrived in Colorado ... and had to check out the blog.
Hope all is well. Give us a call ANYTIME! We're here and would love to talk with you!
Post a Comment