Below: We all watched a demonstration on how oil is extracted from the sand. Aniela sat contently through most of the presentation until the last 5 minutes where she signed that she was "finished". Good thing the presenter didn't know sign language or she may have been offended!
Right: This fossil was found by Syncrude Oil Company in the Oil Sands. The Plesiosaur lived a 100 million years ago!
Then today we started our Sunday morning with fresh donuts from Tim Hortons! It was Aniela's first donut experience and she devoured the cake-like goodness before Granny and Grandpa were able to make it upstairs. I think she takes after her daddy! It's amazing how much can fit into that little tummy of hers!
"Hmmm...I don't think this is meat or veggies. I guess I will give it a try?"
1 comment:
Glad you could find something educational to do during mom and dad's visit! Of course Aniela likes donuts... Now she just needs a little brother to argue over who got the bigger one! :)
Post a Comment