I was sitting in the living room and heard a loud airplane but didn't think anything of it...figured it was just passing by. However, the loud engine sound never went away so I went out to investigate. To my delight there was a little prop airplane doing stunts in the sky. It was neat watching the plane do loop-d-loops over and over again.
Regardless it hasn't fallen yet and Aniela loves hiding her toys inside. There is even a spot where our flexible tube attatches to. And although it takes up half of the family room space, it's not worth collapsing every night, so it's staying until Aniela gets bored of it..then down in the basement it will go. Amazing how once you have children you realize that it's just easier to embrace all your kids toys as an eclectic and colorful addition to your decor!
Lastly, I have to mention my Martha Stewert moment. Pretty proud of myself actually. You see we ran out of bread today, and since my picky child lives off of carbs, it's kind of a staple. So I decided that instead of going to the store just for a loaf of bread I would bake my own. How hard can it be? I got out my trusty Betty Crocker cook book and started baking away. I'll spare you all the details and just say that it turned out pretty darn good for my first attempt!
No comments:
Post a Comment