Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!!

It's my moms birthday today and we wish we could all be there to celebrate. We promise you a dinner out when you come up to visit us soon!!

My mother is the true definition of "motherhood", and I am not just saying that to say it. She is a strong women for leaving everything she knew in Poland and following her crazy husband to America. She overcame so many barriers and in the midst of everything was still able to raise three reasonably sane women!! With her strength she also has a sensitivity that allows her to be so loving. My mom endured raising three "daddy's girls" and now a mother myself I realize everything she had to put up with, yet her love was always unconditional!

Mom, thank you for always being there. When I was a little girl you knew exactly what to do when I had a tummy ache or didn't feel good. It's amazing how a mothers touch heals all. You were there when I married the man of my dreams and then when your own baby girl brought into this world her baby girl. I can't wait to share so many more memories with you.Were thinking of you and love you so much!


No comments: