Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Still in Siberia...

So we didn't make it to the library today. It's just to darn cold out! I was afraid that my car wouldn't start up after sitting outside for 2 hours in -40 degree weather. We did however make it to our neighbors house for a little playdate but even that was an adventure. It's not so much the cold on the body but more the sensation of your lungs automatically freezing with every breath you take! The cold is so griping that you feel like you have to cough with each breath.

"Maybe if I wear Daddy's hat I will stay warmer"

2 comments:

tod said...

Thank you Marta for not taking my grandbaby out in the that cold, cold weather.

Minus 40. Good grief!

Did Charles get a new coat?

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

Awwww.. sweet to think of daddy's hat to keep her warm from the very cold, cold weather. Cannot image to live in that minus 40!! Wow! Hope it will not affect your house pipes to freeze and break!