It sure was difficult getting out of the house for Gymnastics today. The temperatures reached a bone chilling -28C (-19F)!! Good thing the sun was shining. In the end it was definately worth it since Aniela had a great day in class. There were no tantrums and she was willing to try all the different things. She is also starting to warm up to her instructor, Miss Julie, who is pictured above. As you can see she doesn't have the concept of hanging on the bars just yet...baby steps! "How does this jumpng thing go?"
"I think I need to work on my landing"
"Now this I know how to do!"
"Help mom I'm stuck!!"
Tonight Miss Jackie is coming over to babysit while my neighbor Diana and I check out the winning films from the Banff Film Festival. I am excited to see the shows and it will be fun to have a girls night out! Too bad Charlie isn't here though. The documentaries are based on mountaineering adventures, something right up his alley since he is planning on doing an expedition to the Columbian Icefields in the near future!
2 comments:
Look like she really "stuck" that landing.
Could be a future Olympian?
I'd give her a gold medal!
And she has the body of a gymnist
What a fun to see her doing all of these gymanstics!! Hope she will not have body sore or getting bruises from working on gymanstics too hard on the next day. If it does, give her a nice warm bath to relax. :-D
Post a Comment