
Here in Fort
McMurray neighborhood streets are not plowed unless they are part of a bus route. So as you can imagine getting out of the neighborhood is a fun little off-
roading snow experience! Today though the motor graters, dump trunks, and plows were out to finally clear the streets for the first time this winter. They have been slowly working there way to our street and what an operation. First the CAT motor graters plow all the snow to the center of the street. Then a big wheel loader picks up the snow and plows it into a double
trailer dump truck where it's hauled off to who knows where? A snow plow follows up and makes sure all the snow is nicely removed. Can't say I have ever experienced a snow removal operation like this. I give it a week until we are off-
roading again on the snow but every bit helps!



Today we also took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and went out for a hike with our snow shoes. I wanted to carry
Aniela this time around to make sure I can handle getting her up on my back and feeling stable while hiking with her. I figured it would be a smart thing to do while Charlie was with me. What a workout! It's so fun and
definitely worth it
because Aniela absolutely loves sitting in her backpack. She even helped mommy out by saying, "climb, climb, climb" each time we ascended a hill.


What a great day. It's always good to go out, get some fresh air, and enjoy the beautiful winter scenery!
1 comment:
Snow way!
Way!
Snow way!
Climb, Climb, Climb
Are we there yet?
Post a Comment