Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas continues...

This weekend the Caterpillar Dealership had their annual Christmas Party. We were lucky that it was rescheduled because otherwise we would have missed it due to being in the States for Thanksgiving. We had such a fun night with amazing food, good drinks, and even dancing. I still can't believe I got Charlie out on the dance floor! I'm sure the various beverages helped a little with that!



Then last night we decided to have our neighbors Diana, Daryl and their twin boys Thomas and Quinten over. We were happy to find that they too had a love for sushi and so we decided to make some. It had been about a year since we attempted this feat and they turned out great with all of us attempting at least once to make a roll. Although with all the labor of chopping, cutting, steaming, and rolling various things I think I'll leave it to the experts and next time we'll just order some in!

1 comment:

tod said...

Sounds like a great time...but in the first picture, poor Aniela's head is chopped off. All I can see is her pretty hair. Speaking of which, y'all look pretty too.