her belly button is still there!
Not too long ago my friend Chelsea wrote in her blog how everyone she knew either just had a baby, was currently pregnant, or planning on having a baby very soon. I must agree with her on this topic because I too am surrounded by the baby boom. Many of my good friends are also announcing there first or second pregnancies and my new running partner, Suzy, just told me she was expecting again as well.
All bundled up for the run
5 comments:
Why is she wearing a coat? It's still summer, eh? Ha!
Summer in Canada might be a little different.... eh?
Yeah if you go early enough it is a bit chilly llike 7 C. Yesterday we got all the way up to 70 degrees though so a real heat wave :-)
So I'm a little slow, and it hit me in the middle of the night... Are you trying to tell us something with the title?!?!
no no and for sure no....not yet anyway. we are the ones planning on having another one soon but not till next year :-)
Post a Comment