Today is Charlies dad's birthday!
Tod the warmest wishes go out to you on this day and we wish we were there to spoil you with cake. Were thinking of you and celebrate your abounding love of family and life. Tod thank you for raising the most amazing man I know, for being the best grandfather to Aniela, and for welcoming me like I was one of your own. Seven years ago to this very day I was invited to your home for the first time to "meet the parents" and celebrate your birthday. From that first day you were so warm, kindhearted, and made me feel comfortable in your home; as if I had known you for years. It's those very characteristics that make you the amazing man everyone knows and loves. We love you so much and can't wait to have some cake when you come up and visit soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment