Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Weekend With Babcia

This weekend we drove up to the mine site to show my mom where all the action happens. She was amazed at how everything works and loved seeing all the Caterpillar trucks working in the distance. Each time I go up there it still amazes me how they extract all that oil from the ground.


The Drive Up to the Mine



Babcia also spoiled Aniela with her first "Radio Flyer" tricycle. At first Aniela didn't know what to do with it but it didn't take long for her to jump on... with a little help of course. She still has a ways to go before she gets the concept of pedaling but with how fast she is picking up on things I have a feeling it wont take too long. She even has a little tow area behind the bike that she can put her doll in. Best of all, this tricycle says it is adjustable all the way to 3 years of age. We will probably keep it an indoor trike until next summer since it looks like the cold wet weather, which started yesterday, is here to stay.




Another plus of having my mom in town is the ability to go grocery shopping without a child. Those of you who have young ones can relate. I couldn't believe how fast I could get the shopping done. I think it was a record time! I also got a chance to get my hair done.. it was in dire need of a trim. And to be able to just sit there and have it styled was so nice. I love my long hair but if I want it to look really nice it takes a little more time and effort than I usually have. At least for one day I had really nice looking hair!



1 comment:

tod said...

pretty girls ... all three of you