The one thing I love about facebook is the fact that you can get in touch with people that you otherwise would never be in contact with. For instance I now keep in touch with some of my good friends from Holy Family Grade School. Over the last year we all had mentioned how fun a reunion would be. Well on Saturday that became reality when 5 out of 6 of us girls met up. It was so great to see these ladies. I have so many fond memories of all of them and we had a great time at Noir restaurant reminiscing about the good old days as well as catching up on the last 15 years of our lives! Some of us even dug up old pictures from back in the day. It was a true blast from the past. Now we can't wait to get together more often and also get all our kiddos together.
Me, Katie, Lisa, Corrie, and Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment