Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diaper free...

Little boys in briefs has got to be one of the cutest things

Charles is potty trained. And thank goodness because I am tired of cleaning pee/poop soaked clothes and sheets! We started back in February during that blizzard and because it was more of a forced potty training it was not as easy as Aniela; who one day woke up and decided to be a big girl and only wear underpants. I'm afraid if I let Charles decide the day to be diaper free he would be wearing diapers well into kindergarten! So after many battles, bribes, potty charts, and prizes he did it. And that includes through the night too. I know there will be plenty of accidents still to come...even Aniela had them well into her 2's and 3's but not having two kids in diapers is well worth it. Not to mention the cost savings!

How do you moms with all boys keep the toilets clean. Or for that matter the floor and walls too!

So getting Charles potty trained before baby comes is checked off the list. Now if only I can get motivated to get the nursery done as well as get a name picked out. We are still clueless of what name to choose. Charlie, being more traditional wants to keep it a family name. And since both Aniela and Charles are named after family we thought baby 3 should have one too. Between my Polish nationality and Charlies family archives there are some pretty interesting names to choose from. Whatever we decide we better do it soon...only 9 weeks to go!

No comments: