Thursday, February 24, 2011

31...


I'm 31? When did that happen. I'm not saying it bothers me because truthfully it doesn't it's just that I still feel like I'm in my early 20's. Although I realize I may not look it! Those wrinkles are popping up and all that sun exposure when I was younger is starting to show itself...I guess those medical experts kinda do know what there talking about. Or maybe it's just the third pregnancy that's doing it's number on my body. Either way I am more of the mindset that you should embrace your body as it ages. After all thats what lifes about...although a little anti-wrinkle cream here and there might make it's way into the picture!

This year I got spoiled for 2 days in a row. Thursday, on my actual birthday, my parents took me out to Avanti's for lunch and then my in-laws had me and the kiddos over for dinner. Charlie was working late on my birthday and since it was a work night for everyone we decided to have a bigger family dinner on Friday. I chose Jalepeno's. I can never get tired of a good mexican feast. Afterwards we all headed over to our house for cake. I love birthday cake but really have a weakness for cheesecake. And since my side of the family enjoys cheesecake as much as I do, we got both. I am one lucky girl!

Here I am on my Birthday....29 weeks prego

I also have to mention a great big Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law and Nephew. We celebrated Pam's birthday last weekend and Patrick's birthday on Saturday. It's been a great week of celebrating and cake eating!

1 comment:

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

Hey sis...you look so great being pregnant! Your belly is getting bigger than the last time I saw you. 10 more weeks to go and can't wait to meet my new niece!

By the way, Please tell Pam "Happy Belated Birthday". :-D