Wednesday, June 18, 2008

It's a.....

We're leaving for Edmonton today and have been keeping busy these last few days with packing, last minute mowing, and all the fun stuff involved with camping preparations. We can't wait to see Granny, Grandpa and Maggie in a few days but in the meantime will continue our fun with our friends Chelsea, Dayven and Wyatt! I say continue because they have been up here visiting us these last few days since Dayven had business in good old Fort Mac anyway. It's so nice that we have such close friends to come and visit. Not to mention the fact that Aniela and Wyatt truly are best buds..they were squealing with joy when they saw eachother on Monday morning!


On Monday we also had our ultrasound. It was long but a great experience. I had to lay there for 40 minutes as they examined the baby and I couldn't even see the screen. When they were all done with what they needed to capture and report, Charlie came in and we were able to experience seeing our baby for the first time. It's true what they say...no matter if you've had a child before..the feeling you get at seeing your baby for the first time is so unbelievable. The technician couldn't say any details but she stated that everything looked great, that the due date was on time, and that we were going to have a little Charlie Jr. running around the house! Yep it's a boy! We are just so thankful and blessed to be able to experience another little miracle and are enjoying every minute already!

We'll be back on after our vacation with lots of pics!

5 comments:

Our Family said...

That is so great! Congrats!!!

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

What a beautiful baby inside your belly! He will be a handsome little boy. Can't wait to have other nephew. :-D Take care and rest as much as you can. Love you!

Anonymous said...

I knew it! Congratulations you two!! Ryan and I are so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

But... a little Charlie is kind of scary!!!!!!! Marta - you are definitely going to have your hands full!!!!!

The Dynda's said...

So I was wrong...Since I can't call him chucky...can I call him Lee until he is born? I think Lee Watts is kind of cute. I am officially starting the "Lee" movement? everyone have any opinions on this?