Thursday, June 5, 2008

Busy Little Bee...

All right mom I'm ready for the park!
As mentioned in my previous post Aniela loves the park and I finally remembered to take my camera with me when we went yesterday. The splash park has also opened up so Aniela tried on her new bathing suit and had fun running through the very cold water with the other kids. It's amazing how resilient little kids are. Just the mist that was carried over by the wind was enough to send chills down my back! I was spoiled in Arizona by our heated pool!

Today was also Anielas last day of gymnastics. We signed up for the spring session and although Aniela still needs to work on her jumping skills she continued to improve on climbing, rolling, and her somersaults. I think we will definitely be back next fall. Here's a little clip of the fun:

No comments: