1) Could eat pickles, hotdogs, and avocados everyday.
2) My hair is shedding a lot... thank goodness I have a lot of it!
3) Skin is clear
4) Drink a lot of milk. Although I did that before I was pregnant too.
5) I only had slight nausea in the evenings during my first trimester. It has since gone away!
6) I've gained weight everywhere...I'm definitely one of those blessed who show their pregnancy in the face, hips, and butt!
7) Babies first heart rate at the last check-up: 155
8) Aniela and Charlie say it's a girl :-)
9) I myself don't have a mothers intuition yet. Somedays I swear it's going to be a girl...other days a boy!

I look more like I'm 5 months along!
3 comments:
I still think it's a girl...unless it is twins, which could explain the greater than normal stomach bump. you look absolutely gorgeous by the way!
hi Marta
you look good we are happy
for you and go girl it will
be a boy ok CHARLE
You look wonderful!! You should picture of yourself as your belly gets big and bigger every month to post blog. (wink) Can't wait to find out what baby gender will be! Love you!
Post a Comment