We're back from our RV adventures with Charlie's parents in the Canadian Rockies. There are no words to describe how breathtaking the mountains are. I think I took enough pictures to fill a 300 page book. Amongst the many stops to canyons, waterfalls, glaciers, lakes and hikes, Aniela absolutely loved the outdoors. Ten days of no T.V. and she didn't miss it one bit...who needs a T.V. when you have sticks, rocks, and streams to play in! Not to mention the constant spoiling by Granny and Grandpa! Charlie and I also took advantage of built in babysitters and enjoyed a few nights alone. We stayed at Alpine Village Cabins in Jasper one night and Storm Mountain in Banff another. Aniela did great without mommy and daddy for those few nights and although we missed our baby girl we enjoyed some much needed alone time before baby number two comes along!Granny and Grandpa continued their summer travels up here in Fort McMurray. They will be here spoiling us some more and getting in their grandbaby fix! There will be plenty more pictures to come!
Here is a slide show of our trip. Sorry it's a little long. There were so many pictures to choose from. I highly recommend everyone visit the Canadian Rockies at least once in their lives....
4 comments:
Nice trip report Marta! I'm ready to go again!
Wow! What gorgeous photos! Looks like you all had a great time. We were wondering how the trip went...I'm sure it's nice to have Pam and Todd there visiting. Such a treat to have the grandparents in town!! :o)
If Dad's ready to go again, We get to go next time!
Wow!! What a beautiful views!! Glad you all had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment