Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rain Drops are Falling on my Head..

We woke up today to a delightful dreary, rainy day...and I say delightful because we needed the rain. It'll help clean things off after the winter and give the plants a much needed watering. I couldn't resist getting Aniela out in the rain. She has never experienced jumping in puddles and with no lightening or thunder we couldn't have asked for a better time.
She donned her new raincoat that Aunt Danuta got her and just couldn't wait to use her princess umbrella. What a great way to start off the day!

4 comments:

The Dynda's said...

I love the raincoat!

The Dynda's said...

I love the raincoat!

tod said...

I´m singin´ in the rain
Just singin´ in the rain,
What a glorious feeling,
And I´m happy again.
I´m laughing at clouds
So dark, up above,
The sun´s in my heart
And I´m ready for love.

And grandpa's gonna love you up real soon!

tod said...

Dancing in the rain.

I'm happy again.

I'm singin' and dancin' in the rain.

Dancin' and singin' in the rain.