This weekend Charlie drove down to Montana with our neighbor Daryl to buy a four wheeler or should I say "Quad", as their called in Canada. They headed out Friday morning at 3 am and were back by 1:30 am on Sunday. Your probably wondering why the heck they drove all the way to Montana for a quad. Well motorized vehicles in Canada are really expensive and even with the price of gas and lodging, the guys each saved $3,000 on their purchases!It's been like Christmas around here these last few days and Charlie will definitely be able to use the quad since Fort McMurray has a lot of trails to go on. He already broke it in yesterday with our neighbor Al and today went out with Daryl. Aniela even rode on it in the back yard when Charlie was maneuvering around to clean it up. She had a grin from ear to ear. It's a "toy" that Charlie has wanted for some time now and will come in handy for hunting as well. Let the fun this summer begin!!!
4 comments:
Hope he wears a helmet!
Aniela too!
>>been like Christmas around here
Ok, well, what did you and Aniela get for "Christmas in May?"
Funny that- I was going to ask about the helmet issue but decided not to- but I guess I can- safety first, eh? As Rebecca says- keep your blood in your body and your brains in your head!
Don't worry he has a helmet...a really nice one too. And I would never let aniela "actually" ride the 4-wheeler. Shes way to young! He was just pulling it up to the grass...very...very...very..slowly!
Post a Comment