As for me, I received the best gift today, playing with my little girl! She is the reason I get to celebrate mothers day and truly is the best gift I could ever receive. She is my little sunshine! I am so very blessed to share this day with her and it's exciting to think that next year I will have two amazing gifts to commemorate the special day! Sunday, May 11, 2008
Mothers Day 2008
Happy Mothers Day! I hope all our friends and family have a day that's filled with lots of hugs and kisses from all your kids, grandkids, pets, and all the wonderful things that makes up being a mom. To our moms...even though distance separates us you are in our hearts and we love you very much!
As for me, I received the best gift today, playing with my little girl! She is the reason I get to celebrate mothers day and truly is the best gift I could ever receive. She is my little sunshine! I am so very blessed to share this day with her and it's exciting to think that next year I will have two amazing gifts to commemorate the special day!
As for me, I received the best gift today, playing with my little girl! She is the reason I get to celebrate mothers day and truly is the best gift I could ever receive. She is my little sunshine! I am so very blessed to share this day with her and it's exciting to think that next year I will have two amazing gifts to commemorate the special day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Mother's Day Marta! You are a great mother (and a great daughter in law).
What a cute picture of you as mother/daughter!! You both look so adorable! Hope you had a great Mother's Day!
Post a Comment