Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween to everyone! Charlie had a blast taking Aniela out for her first official trick-or-treating. I think he was more excited than she was. While I stayed home to pass out treats the two of them went off into the night and came back with a bucket full of candy. Once home Aniela enjoyed a few treats then had a field day helping mom pass out candy to all the trick -or- treaters. It was a successful year and we look forward to next year when Aniela actually realizes what Halloween is. Hope everyone had a safe and fun day!

3 comments:

Susanna said...

What a cute little bug! She looks like she had more "treat" than she could carry!

The Dynda's said...

It's like her and tomasz were the ying and the yang, since she was all black and he was all red! I hope she doesn't try to do it again today!

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

Awwwww What a cute little black bug!! She looks like she was ready to eat "treat".