Below: Too Much Tryptophan
Having ones birthday fall on a holiday has many perks but the best one is having the day off. Getting a full thanksgiving meal comes in as a close second. But if anyone deserves to be spoiled it's Charlie. He is an amazing husband, father, son, and friend. Today as we sat down to our Turkey meal I was truly thankful for having him by my side. There are so many things that I can write about Charlie but what I love the most is the energy he brings. Charlie is the kind of guy who can find something fun to do no matter where we are. Whether its a hike, mountain biking, fishing, golfing, rock climbing, kayaking, snowshoeing, skiing, sailing... the list goes on. He has no boundaries and is a true adventurer at heart. He brings this energy to all aspects of life whether its being a husband, father, or employee. It's this amazing energy that keeps me on my toes and makes everyday an adventure. I love you Charlie and as cheesy as this sounds there's no other person I would rather grow old with. Happy Birthday.
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CHARLIE! Sound you had a great day to celebrate your birthday and Canada Thanksgiving on the same day! :-D
Charlie, you are also an amazing son! Happy Birthday...Happy Thanksgiving...I'm so thankful that you were born and that you married such an amazing woman like Marta! Time to celebrate!
Love to all of you,
Mother :)
HA! Everyone is being so sappy... I am glad you found such a great man to grow old with Marta- all this talk about getting old must mean that you finally are becoming OLD!!! :)
Post a Comment