Yesterday on my shoe search I even bought a pair of Payless shoes thinking they would work for the night. Only to return them today due to my toes being in excruciating pain after 30 seconds of walking around in them.
Now I justified the purchase to the fact that I am up here in Fort McMurray and my store options are extremely limited. I also figure since I am rewearing my bridesmaid dress from my sisters wedding I could justify getting more expensive shoes (by the way thanks Danuta for chosing a bridesmaid dress that can actually be worn again!).Most important of all is the fact that I feel like I can run a marathon in them and then of course Charlie loves them too. He said it's worth the money if they will last longer and are comfortable. I realize now that I need to catch up with the times and start treating myself to nice shoes. I bet if I added up all the cheap shoes I have purchased and thrown out I could have saved myself money in the long run by just buying decent, well made shoes that don't fall apart in a year!
2 comments:
"Hot, hot, hot," granny says.
Now I know why I (Tod) might have a foot fetish.
Hope y'all had fun at the gala.
I love the shoes and am a HUGE fan of treating yourself well- you go girl! Hope you had a great time at the gala!
Post a Comment