Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time Flies...

....when there are good friends to keep you company. Over the weekend Aniela and I were fortunate enough to be invited over for dinner on both Saturday and Sunday night! Saturday it was Chili at Diana's and Sunday we had pizza at Suzy's. Aniela especially was thrilled to get some play time in with her friends.

This weekend Aniela and I were also busy hanging Christmas decorations...yes you read that right we actually have all our Christmas stuff up. I figure we head out next week for Peoria and will be gone for almost three weeks. When we get back, Christmas will be a few weeks away. Being that it's my favorite time of the year, and Thanksgiving in Canada has passed, I want to enjoy the Christmas Spirit. I'm not the only one, though, as houses all around us are starting to put up lights as well.

So Charlie ended up having a successful trip to Arizona and got to experience his first NASCAR race on Sunday. Then Monday night he returned with a welcome of snow. We now have at least 6 inches. I agree with our friend Dayven, "if it's cold ...there might at well be snow." The one thing I love about it is that everything looks so pure and white (never mind the slushy brown roads)! Today we took advantage of the sunny "warm" winter day and played outside with Diana and the boys. Once -40 hits it'll be hard to want to go outside!

2 comments:

The Dynda's said...

I can't believe she tolerates that snow suit as well as she does. I hope she doesn't go through a growth spurt and outgrow it.

tod said...

Looks like she needs a tow truck to get her vehicle unstuck from all that snow.