
Well we woke up to our winter wonderland today! Just a few days ago we got our first dusting and now there is at least 3 inches of snow and it's still going. Charlie couldn't wait to try out his new shovel and of course I just had to get
Aniela out and experience her first real snow. So we dressed her in the abominable snowman outfit and off we went. She loved it and giggled each time she would touch the snow. It perplexed her a little but soon she understood that snow was wet and cold and kept going around saying "mama..cold...wet". We
didn't stay out long because we needed to start heading out for our morning playgroup to Suzy and Autumns house and Charlie had to get ready for his business trip. Plus I'm sure we will have many
opportunities for more pictures in the snow. And while were up here shoveling Charlie will be defrosting and soaking up the sun in none other than...Arizona!! Originally
Aniela and I were going to tag along on the trip and visit with our good friends but since we are going to stay in
Peoria longer after thanksgiving it didn't work out. But I have a feeling come March I may be probing Charlie for a trip to some place warm and Arizona would sound great!



3 comments:
That little snow-person is so cute!!! You better come "south" for some warmth soon!
Oh my gosh... cannot beleive that it is snow out there already! I miss snow. Seattle will not have snow but only rainy. (sigh)
Ah ... reminds me of a Christmas Story!
Look forward to a future blog when instead of 3 inches of snow, you get 3 feet! Ha!
Post a Comment