Aniela with her buddies!
Aniela and I decided to pay tribute to Charlie's trip and go swimming today. We met up with Diana, Suzy and the kids for a little fun in the pool at the local YMCA. Other than a few times in the play pool this summer
Aniela hasn't been in a real pool since Arizona. She did a good job for her first true pool experience but wasn't to keen on the few times she was submerged under the water. I wanted her to have that
experience so she starts to get used to the concept. It of course scared her and instead of holding her breath before going under like most kids she
decided to inhale the water...and as you can imagine...she was ready to go home. After an hour of splashing around
Aniela persistently kept signing "I'm finished" so we headed out a little earlier than the rest of the gang. Nonetheless we had a blast and hope to make it a friday tradition. Who knows, if we stick with it, she may be swimming like a little fish come next summer!


1 comment:
A bathing beauty
Post a Comment