
We had a great time at the Gala last night and I must say the shoes held up! The best part of the whole night was being able to get gussied up. The night started at Larry and
Darlene's house with martinis and appetizers followed by the big event at 7:00. The theme was based around James Bond "Casino
Royale" which is right up Charlies ally and if I say so myself my husband was the best looking
OO7 in the place! We enjoyed all the spread of food, especially the sushi bar. I do miss all the sushi places we had in Phoenix! Later in the night we sat down and pressed our luck at the black jack tables. We played with "monopoly type" money that could be used to bid on an auction item later in the night. I thought for sure Larry had a chance to win
the aucion item with over 8 million dollars in
monopoly money, however we were all surprised when a guy threw up his hand and shouted out "I got 30 million dollars!" There was no doubt about it...he won that prize. It was a great time and we hope to do it again!
Larry showing off his dough...to bad it wasn't the real thing!

3 comments:
Shaken, not stirred
And what a hot Bond girl you make!
I have my own james bond, but charlie could definitely be his understudy. Marta, will you play me as the bond girl, because you look absolutely stunning!
Post a Comment