Sunday, August 5, 2012

Fun with Family...


There have been some fun family events the last few weeks...

On Sunday May 22nd Charlie's mom had a family reunion. She is 1 of 5 siblings so it was a huge gathering of Aunts, Uncles, cousins and of course Great Grandma Mullen! It was nice to visit with everyone. We don't get a chance to see each other all in one place and at the same time due to distance and time constraints of careers. There were even a few cousins that I was meeting for the first time. We talked, ate and ended the day at the water park right across the street. It was an awesome day.

Mullen Family Reunion 2012
Time to go cool off at the pool
Aniela loved the slides...Charles was still to little to go down them
Someone had a long day
On Tuesday July 24th we celebrated Babcia's 65th birthday. All I have to say is I hope I look half as good as you mom at 65. It was just a nice, low-key night as we hit a local Mexican restaurant and then came back to our place for some ice cream cake. Love you Mom!


On Saturday August 4th the kids and I (daddy is back in Alaska) headed up to Sterling, Illinois to celebrate Grandpa's birthday at Aunt Susanna's and Uncle Eric's house. It was nice to get out of the house, celebrate Grandpa and let the kids play with cousins.  Love you Grandpa!
Grandpa with all his grandbabies


Plenty of helpers when opening gifts

1 comment:

Pam said...

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday to me

Happy Birthday dear Grandpa

Happy Birthday to me

Thanks for a great Birthday celebration!