Fairbanks, Alaska....AGAIN!
Charlie is back in Fairbanks for another 2 weeks. It doesn't get any easier and we miss him tons. But I make sure to keep extra busy which is easy to do with tons of friends and family close by.
During his time away I am constantly hounding Charlie to take some pictures and send them to me so I can document some of the things he does. He finally broke down and took a few!
| Keeping cool in Alaska |
This past weekend he went on a tour of Mt. McKinley also reffered to as Denali. It is the highest peak in North America with a summit elevation of 20,320 feet. It looks stunning and during the tour Chalie said he saw a grizzly and caribou.
![]() |
| Mt. McKinley (Denali) |
| On the tour bus |
| Now that's a little bit of a drop off |
| Grizzly |
Charlie is back this friday (took me awhile to get this post up) and we can't wait to see him!

1 comment:
Nice Alaska pix ... look forward to hearing about his trip.
I must say, however, his grizzly pix are not as good ... or close ... as those you, Marta, took up in Jasper a few years ago.
Remember the mother bear and her cubs? Now, those were bear pix.
Post a Comment