Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mothers Day 2012
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing women in my life. To my own mother who raised me to be the mom I am today. To my sisters and sister-in-law who I am proud to share moments of motherhood with and to my mother-in-law who raised the most amazing man...he brings sanity to those crazy days! I love being a mom and I can't imagine my life any other way. I am truly blessed to have Aniela, Charles and Zofia in my life. They teach me so much about what really matters in life. And I know it's not always easy, but I wouldn't trade any job in the world for where I am now. I love you and thank you for making today and everyday so special!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a kind, loving and wonderful mother. Our son is blessed to have you as the mother of his children. Happy Mother's Day, Marta!
Pam and Tod
Post a Comment