Tuesday, May 1, 2012

1st Lost Tooth..

Aniela lost her first tooth yesterday! It has been wiggling around in there for a few months now and finally gave after school. I can hardly believe I am typing about this milestone for her. It felt like yesterday I was blogging about her first tooth!


The tooth fairy left a crisp dollar bill and note on her nightstand about keeping up the good work on taking care of her teeth. Aniela was also relieved that she got to keep her tooth for the memory book. I hope the tooth fairy is stocking up on those dollar bills because there's another loose tooth that is not too far behind!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Aniela ... what a great place to hold a straw when you are drinking with your mouth shut!

Chelsea said...

cute! Welcome to the tooth club, Aniela! She looks so proud!! The loot got a little less creative with the second tooth for us. I figured there are too many more to go. We've gotta pace ourselves! :)