Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Winter?

Well might as well start off my first post of the new year talking about the weather! I know thats pretty lame. I mean I should have some kind of inspirational post on my goals and resolutions for the year but considering I just don't have time to write very much anymore then I figure the weather is the next best thing.

It's just plane weird this year. It's not even the fact that there isn't snow on the ground, because I do recall plenty of winters with little snow fall. It's more of the fact that it is really warm, like Arizona winter warm! We're rolling with it though and enjoying walks and bike rides outside while we can. I have a feeling when we do get our first feel of true winter, mother nature is going to unleash on us!

1 comment:

tod said...

Come on, I wanna see pix of them snow skiing. Aniela is going to lose her competitive edge if she doesn't get some slope time ... and it's never to early to start the other two also!