Wednesday, January 11, 2012

8 Months...


Zofia's personality is so fun right now! At 8 months she is forming more sounds and her babbling is sounding more like she is trying to talk. It is so adorable. Her newest sound formation is "buh buh". Charlie swears she is trying to say "da da", I think that's a bit of a stretch. She is also starting to try and pop up on her hands and knees. Although most attempts end up with her just pushing backwards until she is stuck under the couch or chair but she is definitely getting around more. I keep telling everyone that I have never enjoyed the infant and baby stage this much. It's not that I didn't enjoy Aniela and Charle's first year. I just think between being a first time parent with Aniela and transitioning into having multiple kids with Charles I didn't get a chance to appreciate each phase of the first year. But I totally am now and I think that has a lot to do with Zofia being our third and the amazing support system I have with family close by.

At 8 months Zoe also enjoys baths and she is now big enough to sit up and play during bath time. The kids even took their first bath together last week. Zofia couldn't stop smiling until she got a face full of water and then she was not so happy. Her teeth are also coming in one after another. She has 2 bottom teeth and 4 up top which help her munch on her favorite "mum mum" rice cakes. It's been a busy month!

Rub a dub dub all three in the tub

I am not happy about water on my face

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So sweet and cute! Look at those BIG eyes!! Glad to hear the third one is so enjoyable. I don't remember all those phases much with the first two. Won't be long now and I'll be joining you. Hope I find it as enjoyable as you are! ;)