
Charlie took Aniela skiing this past Sunday to Snowstar. It's only 1 1/2 hours north of Peoria so it is perfect for a day trip. It was not as fancy as the Canadian Rockies but perfect for kids! They even had carpets on their bunny hills which makes getting up the hill so much easier than the tow ropes. Aniela was so excited to go and Charlie couldn't wait to see if she remembered how to ski. Upon leaving I told Aniela to just have fun and if she didn't remember that that was ok. I was pretty confident she would do just fine though because Charlie is so good at teaching Aniela. As well as he truly enjoys being with her and showing her how to do something he loves so much. They started out nice and slow to warm up and practice some techniques. Then by the end of the day Aniela was skiing black diamonds. I made sure to send the camera with Charlie and threatened him with his life if he didn't snap a few shots. I was thrilled that he even got a video. Albeit not the best one as Aniela is screaming as she falls at the bottom of a black hill. But I'll take it...fall and all!

While Charlie had some awesome Daddy/Daughter time I spent the day loving up my little guy and baby girl. Surprisingly Charles did not get upset about not being able to go and enjoyed a quiet day spent at home watching movies, playing games, and doing some crafts.

No comments:
Post a Comment