Monday, November 28, 2011

Christmas Card...Take 1...

It's Christmas card time. Here is what I have to work with...

Charles really does love his baby sister...I swear!

2 out of 3...close but not good enough


Aniela is so done, Charles is spacing out and Zoe sees something more interesting than
the camera
At least Aniela looks cute

Ummm....no!

Charles mid sentence...he is always talking now

"Is this what you want me to do mom?"

"Ok I'm really done...I think this is borderline child abuse!"

"Really, haven't you gotten any good ones!"

Then we attempted to have Aniela, a budding photographer at only 5 years of age, take Charlie and my picture. As you can see below it wasn't very easy to work with a certain somebody...

I didn't know my child...I mean husband.... was doing this until I looked at the pics!

A serious contender don't ya think?

Ok..trying a little too hard!

We may need someone a little older taking our pictures

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

OMG, hilarious!! The one of Charlie copping a feel is perfect! haha I just uploaded the ones we took yesterday and we have a similar selection to choose from. It is hard enough with two, I can only imagine three! We will probably go to individual pics next year... :)