Trick-or-Treat
Smell my feet
Give me something good to eat
If you don't
Be aware
I'll throw a snowball in your hair...
That's what we say up here in Fort McMurray! The last few years the snow has always come a few days after Halloween but not this year. By the time Aniela and her friend Sudie went out they had to wear boots, gloves, hats...the whole nine yards. It was still a fun time and having our friends over to celebrate made it a great night. The girls came back with enough candy to last till next Halloween and the dads came back with minimal injuries after traversing through the ice and snow. My friend Kelly and I enjoyed staying in with Charles and sipping some wine, picking out the good chocolate candy, and manning the door for trick-or-treaters. After everyone warmed up Sudie and Aniela, fueled by sugar, played the night away while the guys warmed up with some scotch....I love holidays!
Shoveling off the walkways for the Trick-or-Treaters
Sudie, Charles and Aniela
My kittens
Sudie and Aniela inspecting the loot
3 comments:
Don't forget to save some candy for Grandpa!
Keep Daddy out of the candy!
Candy, candy, candy.
What???? Where's the lion's share???
Oh man, do I see some full-size chocolate bars in the stash?
Oh man, oh man.
Darn snow. Such is Halloween in Canada!
Wow, look at all that loot!
Post a Comment