Monday, November 9, 2009

A Roaring Weekend...

This weekend was the annual Gala event up here in Fort McMurray. We had a great time as always and enjoyed the fun times in the company of our friends Dayven and Chelsea who came up for the weekend. The theme this year was "The Roaring 20's" and we dined on fine h'dourves and drinks, pressed our luck at the black jack tables with "funny money" and tried to win a few silent auction items with no luck. It is always a treat to get all dressed up and have a night out!

Chelsea, Dayven, Charlie and I before the Gala
Group shot before we join the festivities
Chelsea, Marianne, Susan and I
The Roaring 20's theme was so fun
Charlie and the guys..mafia style
Hitting the blackjack tables
Chelsea and I pressing our luck...I think I better stay away from Vegas!

2 comments:

tod said...

double down.

Hot chick in black dress alert!

Our Family said...

I am sure you hear this all the time but you look so great and classy!!