Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First School Picture...

Last week Anielas school had picture day. A photo with cap and gown was optional but I couldn't pass up the opportunity. I figured it would be a good way to commemorate her first year of pre-school. I'm a little partial but it did turn out to be adorable. She looks like a little college graduate!

6 comments:

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

Ohh awwww.. she is so adorable in these gown and cap!! Love that pic!

The Dynda's said...

are you kidding me! tomasz has been in pre-school for almost one year and we don't have a cap& gown ceremony. i think he has been cheated.

tod said...

Alright ... Aniela earned the right to wear "Summa Cum Laude" ribbons on her graduation gown.

Way to go girl!

Marta said...

No ceremony till the end of the year. They just do all the school pics at the beginning of the year. Although I am told the graduation ceremony is adorable with all the bells and whistles.

Our Family said...

Wow..she looks so mature! what a cutie!!

Chelsea said...

Love it! That is hilarious. Some day you will be comparing it side by side to her high school graduation pic...