Aniela and Charles are at the stage where they really play well together. Charles being the typical boy loves everything rough and tumble. And Aniela doesn't mind getting her hair messed up and rolling around with him. It's so fun to watch. Here is a little video of their wrestling matches. We better enjoy it while it lasts because the real fighting could be just around the corner.
5 comments:
Rematch! Rematch!
I think the fight was rigged.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Kiss their wounds for me!
I laughed my ass off when I watch this video. This is hilarious!!! Poor Charles that Aniela is too big to fight with. Hope Charles will grow to be big and tough and is able to beat Aniela in the near future. Look forward to it!!
i am taking bets for the rematch;)
SOOOOOO CUTE!! what is the age difference again? She is SO good with him!! AWWWW
They are 2 1/2 years apart.
Post a Comment