Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yes we do swim outside in the Fort...

We've all been getting as much sun in as possible. It has been a really mild summer this year and seeing that it's almost mid-August we are taking advantage of the "hot" days with some backyard swimming. Especially since before we know it the... dare I say it...the "S" word will be here again..I don't want to jinx myself so we will just leave it at that!

Good thing we can hook up the hose to the laundry room faucet for some warm swimming!
Charles loves loves loves the water
This is one way to get the water out of the pool


Ahhh...warm sun...I will be looking  at this picture as a reminder when it's -40 out!

Time to dry off and go inside...
Not to happy about that!

3 comments:

Ryan, Meghan, and Patrick said...

That pouty face picture is just adorable!! Such cute kids!

tod said...

I miss them!

I also remember swimming in that pool several years ago ... and running hot water out the laundry room window. Ahh, such fond memories.

The Dynda's said...

charles is already crying about the naked picture, because he knows that every future girlfriend will be seing it;)