
Six years have passed since Charlie and I tied the knot. Wow has it flown by! How could it not though with everything we have done in that time. So many adventures, so many moves, and two amazing kids! We are so lucky. Everyone always jokes about marriage and being tied down for the rest of your life to one person. I couldn't imagine any other person I would rather be tied down too. Really when it comes down to it Charlie and I have such a kick-ass marriage. We knew that the day we exchanged our vows it would be for forever and we take those vows seriously. Today it seems like marriage is taken lightly. People give up to fast. And it's not always easy, there are lots of bumps along the way, but every bump is worth it because there are so many more amazing moments. Not to mention the fact that sharing your life with someone is so much fun! And believe me with Charlie there is never a dull moment. And to that I say Na zdrowie!
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Six years, two babies.
Nine years, ? babies
Woo-Hoo! Congratulations!!
na zdrowie
Post a Comment