Thursday, August 27, 2009

Random Update...

Everyday Charlie comes home and asks, "So did you blog today?" Uh..nope. Not that I don't want to, just not much excitement going on. Were just getting ready for the fall when preschool, dance class, and scheduled kids programs start. Plus how many posts do people need to see on my children's development...and I'm not talking about the Grandparents on that one! If it were up to them daily pictures would be mandatory. But since it has been over a week I thought I would throw up some fun pics of the kiddos.


4 comments:

tod said...

You blogging twice a day would work for me (actually posting pix hourly would be better).

Can't wait to get my hands on y'all.

The Dynda's said...

do you change little charles clothes;) jk

Kevin and Elzbieta said...

They are so adorable. Awww... can't wait to see them next weekend! Love you!

Our Family said...

I really dont think these two could be any cuter!!! SO CUTE!!!