
Aniela has been a mommy's girl these last few days. I can't do anything without her "helping". And of course I want her to learn and experience new things so the majority of the time I push aside the fact that a task, with Aniela's help, will take double the amount of time! Talk about practicing my patience. Today it was ironing. I know what your thinking...hot scolding iron + 2 year old = bad accident waiting to happen. I, watching over like a hawk, was with her the whole time as she helped me iron all of Charlies business shirts. Of course it took 2 hours because: 1- I hate ironing and procrastinate to the point where he has every shirt in his closet in need of ironing and 2- Aniela just had to help hold the iron for each shirt. I couldn't say no, it made her so happy. I somehow got through it and Charlie thought it was cute that she liked to iron. I told him I would ask her that very same question again when she was 28.
1 comment:
What a child. Washes cars, bakes cookies, irons shirts!
Tell her to be careful!
How come Charlie doesn't iron his own shirts?
Post a Comment