I am now 33 weeks along and still feeling great (aside from having a huge belly.. amongst other things)!!! My check up this week went well and I will now be going in every 2 weeks. I am starting to get used to the care up here and still have yet to see an OB...actually I don't think I will be seeing one at all. My GP, who specializes in women's health and performs low risk deliveries, stated that there was no reason for me to be referred to an OB unless complications come about later. When I first found out I was pregnant the very thought of never seeing an OB freaked me out. For that matter giving birth in Fort McMurray made me a little anxious. I have now come to terms with the care here, the fact that a nurse will probably be the one delivering my baby, and that I may even have to share a room after delivery. Hey there's only so much this town can do to keep up....and that includes the hospital! When it comes down to it I have to put my faith in God and trust that things will go as they should. As Charlie says...women have been giving birth for hundreds of years and if there's one place where there's a lot of pregnant women...it's definitely Fort Mac. I still can't believe I only have 7 weeks to go. Where did the time go?Aniela is also doing great with the idea of a "baby brother". She says that mommy is going to have a baby boy and that she is a big girl now not a baby. She is officially out of all diapers and pullups and becoming such a little girl every passing day. I am cherishing every moment I have with her because I know the dynamic will be so different once the baby comes.
This morning in
fact Aniela and I had a special time making crepes filled with Nutella for breakfast. Daddy had mentioned how I had not made them in a long time and you don't have to ask a pregnant lady twice about chocolate for breakfast! She still loves helping me cook in the kitchen and once I got the Nutella out she knew breakfast was going to be good! It was a perfect way to start the cold day...yep we offically got down to -2 last night so the first frost has come! I don't want to think about snow yet but I know it's just around the corner!
This morning in
fact Aniela and I had a special time making crepes filled with Nutella for breakfast. Daddy had mentioned how I had not made them in a long time and you don't have to ask a pregnant lady twice about chocolate for breakfast! She still loves helping me cook in the kitchen and once I got the Nutella out she knew breakfast was going to be good! It was a perfect way to start the cold day...yep we offically got down to -2 last night so the first frost has come! I don't want to think about snow yet but I know it's just around the corner!
3 comments:
You look so beautiful, sis! Wondeful news that you are doing well with pregnancy. Keep it up! By the way, good luck with delivery. You are a strong woman and you can do it! Our prayers are with you for you and baby to be healthy.
That breakfast sounds yummy. It is wonderful to have that breakfast during cold weather to keep you all warm and cozy in the house.
Ohh can't wait to see the picture of my new nephew in about a month!
We love and miss you! Give Aniela a big kisses and hugs from us!
God knows I love a pregnant woman ... especially one I already love.
Charlie can keep the chocolate ... I want another grandbaby!
Marta!! You look great!!! Hope all is well!!
Post a Comment