
I am enjoying being back in a routine with
Aniela. One thing I do give Fort Mac credit for is the many programs available for children. These programs become a lifesaver when the temperatures drop and the snow doesn't stop! Everyday we have an activity that we go to, weather it's an hour at
story time or just 30 minutes at swimming we make sure to get out of the house at least once a day. Yesterday Charlie was able to tag along with us to gymnastics class.
Aniela loved showing him everything she could do. I thought it was nice for him to see where the place was and how things ran in case he needed to take her when the baby came.
1 comment:
Gotta love that balance beam work.
And two bathing beauties, to boot.
Hope you and Aniela not missing Charlie too much.
Love and kisses
Post a Comment