So Aniela and I got all bundled up and were ready to face the elements! As the garage door opened my mouth dropped when I saw a perfect wall of snow formed against the garage door. Poor Aniela couldn't even get out of the garage.I continued to survey the damage and honestly didn't know how I was going to shovel all the snow! Charlies lane had a drift up to my waist!! So I just started shoveling and figured I would do what I could. Ten minutes in Aniela was ready to go back inside. Luckily my neighbors rescued her and took her to their house for some milk and cookies so I could get some more shoveling done!
What a daunting task! Thank goodness a neighbor across the street saw my pathetic attempt to dig out the snow and rescued me with his industrial snow blower. He was able to get my car lane out but unfortunately there is still two more lanes to go. When Aniela goes down for a nap I will try and work on the rest of the driveway. Or maybe I will just leave it as a gift for Charlie! I can honestly say I have never been in a snow storm like this.
4 comments:
Good grief! What a snow storm.
Also not sure what to make of the first comment ... apparently from someone in Brazil.
Not sure I would "click" on the hotlink left above.
i am so NOT envying you right now!
stay warm! at least try
I know how you feel. I had been been there and done that in Madison. I did use shovel about 5 feet of snow in Madison by myself while Kevin was on business trip. You are lucky to use snowblower! Have fun, sis!
Post a Comment